Join us on a Kayak Bass Fishing Charter on the Tweed River or Clarrie Hall Dam, less than 1 hours drive from the Gold Coast. Your courtesy pick up from your Gold Coast or Byron Bay accommodation will take you to the most pristine local waterways where the bass are fat and healthy. Your bass fishing guide will accompany you throughout the day, sharing all the local secrets on catching Australian bass.
Navigate your own Native Watercraft kayak for the day. The Slayer Propel 10 kayaks are unique in the way they can be pedal driven in both forwards and reverse! This allows for ultimate maneuverability and leaves the hands free to concentrate on catching fish. Each kayak is also decked out with the latest in fish finding technology by Lowrance. The unique capabilities and ease of these kayaks make them the ultimate fishing machines for these waters.
For the ultimate fishing experience we provide;
- Guided full day trips customized to your needs
- Highly experienced and qualified guide.
- Highest quality
- Choose between lure and/or fly fishing. Casting tuition provided if needed.
- Delicious lunch provided, catering for special dietary requests.
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Gold Coast/Northern Rivers accommodation (available upon request).
- $175 per person (2 persons required for each day trip)
For bookings visit phone Simon on 0409 760 380
Visited 27 times, 1 Visits today